Friday, April 29, 2005

MCMS Manager - The Best Article for March 2005 [CodeProject]

Today Code Project have announced MCMS Manager as the best article of the month in ASP.NET category.

It happened because of all the support and feedbacks I received from you! I want to thank those who gave me all the support and feedbacks. They truly helped me to make MCMS Manager more usable. My thanks goes to Rick Mason, Wolfgang Schober, David Humphreys, Austrian, Justin Drerup, Rob Rohr, Ajay Mistry, Spencer Harbar, Andrew Connell, Nick, Sachintana, Sanjaya and all others who have motivated me. Thanks a lot!

Also I wanted to thank Brice Dunwoodie for his nice article about MCMS Manager on CMS Wire!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congratulations Chester!

Also I saw the Great Wrap Stefan gave you for the "Is Administrator" check using cache keys.

Very Nice!

You are on your way to becoming an MCMS MVP!

Keep up the good work.

2:44 PM  
Blogger Chester said...

Thanks Angus!

Cheers,
Chester.

11:59 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home