Sunday, February 26, 2006

Where am I Now?

For last couple of months I was very busy with my new job (if you are not aware, currently I’m in Singapore and working for Sonopress Pvt Ltd) and couldn’t concentrate on maintain my blog as well as MCMS Manager.

Now I’m somewhat settled and also playing Lead role ;). I should thank Ananth (my lead) for recognizing me within this short period of time and recommending my name for the above mentioned position!

I’m sure that I’ll start my routine work very soon… (Surely there will be a release on MCMS Manager within couple of weeks!).

Labels:

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

All the best for your new job.
Continue works on MCMS

Best regrds
sachintana

7:12 PM  
Blogger Chester said...

Thanks!

Chester.

10:33 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home